Sea Story Contest!
5th Annual USNAAA SD Sea Story Contest
Please join us at for special event during our monthly lunch meeting on Wednesday October 14th.
We’re excited to announce the 5th Annual USNAAA SD Sea Story Contest!
You’re invited to join us to hear alumni regale us with the tallest tales from our Chapter members.
The event will be held over Zoom. We ask that all that wish to participate RSVP to receive the Zoom information. The event is free for Members, $10.00 for non-Members and $10 for Story Tellers. Participants are encouraged to make a donation to the USNA Athletic & Scholarship Programs Foundation. All donations will be matched by the chapter, up to $500.00.
1. TBD 2. TBD 3. TBD 4. TBD 5. TBD 6. TBD 7. TBD 8. TBD 9. TBD 10. TBD
When: October 14, 2020
Where: ZOOM event RSVP to get the Zoom login information.
Check In: 12:00 PM
Contest Starts: 12:15 PM
- Contestants MUST register in advance
- MUST be Chapter members
- Entries limited to first 10 to register
- Entry fee is $10
- Story time is limited to 5 minutes
- Prizes will be awarded to first, second and third place winners
- A Go Navy - Beat Army coin will be presented to all story tellers
- 100% of proceeds will be donated to the USNA Athletic & Scholarship Programs Foundation
NOTE: You should log in before registering or RSVPing. The system keys on your email address and checks dues status to allow access to the member ticket.
Ticket Notes: Please enter your guests names in the spot reserved for them on the last page of the check-out process.